Splash Pad at Community Park Opens for the Season March 11th!
- Hours of Operation: 10 AM to 6 PM.
- Open starting on Volusia County Spring Break (March) through the end of October.
- The Splash Pad is closed on Mondays for maintenance.
- Groups of more than 30: Tuesday and Thursday only (1:00pm-3:00pm)
- The Splash Pad is unsupervised. Play at your own risk.
- Please shower before entering. Do not use splash pad if sick with diarrhea or runny nose.
- ALL children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult and have adult supervision at all times.
- ALL participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family oriented manner.
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times. ~Water shoes only.
- Food and glass containers are not permitted on Splash Pad.
- Climbing on Splash Pad features and fences is strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed on the Splash Pad.
- Swim diapers are required for all children under 4 years old.
- Roughhousing, violent play, alcohol and tobacco are prohibited.
- Be mindful of inclement weather. Pad shall be vacated at first sign of inclement weather.
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, skateboards, bikes, etc. are not allowed on the Splash Pad.
- Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns.
- Maximum capacity for the Splash Pad is 70.
- Admission is free.
- Please report any concerns to the City of DeBary Parks & Recreation Department at 386-668-2040 or if after normal business hours call 386-804-1782.
The City of DeBary reserves the right to remove a participant/spectator from the park for violating any of the above rules or engaging in illegal, disruptive, destructive, or inappropriate behavior.
There are no rentals at this park. The Splash Pad, Gazebo and all tables are for use on a first come first serve basis.
For more information call 386-668-2040 Option 4