- Does the city accept debit or credit cards? No, at this time the city only accepts cash or checks.
- How much is my garbage bill, and how do I pay it? The yearly fee is $177, and it is included with your property taxes. You will not receive a separate bill.
- How much is the stormwater assessment, and how do I pay it? The amount of the assessment shall be $84.00 per year per parcel accessed by public roadways, and $42.00 per year per parcel accessed by private roadways. For undeveloped property, the amount will be $42.00 per parcel per year for both residential and commercial properties. For developed commercial property, the amount levied per year will be $84.00 per 2560 square foot of impervious surface. It is included with your property taxes, and you will not receive a separate bill.
- How much are my property taxes? You can access your tax bill at the Property Appraiser's website by clicking HERE.
- For all questions regarding accounts receivables and payables, contact Deanna Hutchinson at (386) 668-2040, ext. 314 or email: email@example.com.
- For all questions regarding financial statements, budget, issuance of BTRs, contact Warren Graham at (386) 668-2040, ext. 310 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding the budget, street light assessments, and/or general accounting, contact Elizabeth Bauer, Finance Administrator at (386) 668-2040, ext. 308 or email: email@example.com.