Household Trash, Recycling, and Storm Debris.
Household trash and recycling are back on normal schedule.
- Storm Debris collection should begin no later than Monday September 25th.
- Property owners must separate normal household trash from storm debris.
Storm debris removal contractors will not collect normal household and landscape maintenance items. WastePro will not collect storm debris.
- Storm debris must be placed between the edge of the pavement and the sidewalk. If no sidewalk, between the edge of pavement and the front property line. (See example below)
- Storm debris must not cover fire hydrants, water meters, and other utility facilities and equipment.
- Storm debris must not block drainage structures or ditches.
- City debris removal contractors will not remove storm debris serviced by private contractors engaged by property owners following the storm. For example, if a property owner employs a tree company to cut down or cut up a tree damaged by the storm, the tree company is responsible for removing the related tree debris.
Construction and demolition debris include, building materials, carpet, drywall, furniture, lumber, mattresses and plumbing.
Construction debris options:
Call Waste Pro 386.788.8890 to receive a quote for pickup.
Haul the debris to the transfer station, 3151 E New York Ave, Deland, and pay their fee. ~
To view the above flyer please click on the following link:
City of DeBary
16 Colomba Road
DeBary, FL 32713