|City Council Meeting
City of DeBary
Subject: General Stormwater Engineering Services
From: Ron McLemore, City Manager
Meeting/Hearing Date: January 3, 2018
( ) Ordinance
( ) Resolution
( ) Other
(X ) Supporting Documents/Contracts
City Manager is requesting the Mayor and City Council to authorize the City Attorney and City Manager to approve Task Order No. 2015-19 with Pegasus Engineering in order to perform the General Stormwater Engineering Services, in an amount not-to-exceed $35,000.00.
This agenda item is needed at this time to allow Pegasus Engineering to continue to perform General Stormwater Engineering Services for the City of DeBary.
The purpose of this Task Order is to allow Pegasus Engineering to provide the following tasks as directed by the City:
- Inspections and evaluations of drainage problem areas with City staff and/or homeowners;
- Preparation of memorandums documenting the drainage problem areas, reasons for flooding, and recommended improvements;
- Prepare for and attend the Volusia County Local Mitigation Strategy (LMS) meetings;
- Prepare drainage figures and exhibits for meetings, presentations, and field reviews;
- Conduct staff presentations and field reviews;
- Update the lake level database and graphs and review the lake monitoring reports; and
- Miscellaneous coordination with the St. Johns River Water Management District, the Florida Department of Transportation, Volusia County, and the Florida Division of Emergency Management.
COST / FUNDING
The cost of the General Stormwater Engineering Services in the amount of $35,000.00 will be paid for by the Stormwater Fund.
It recommends that the City Council:
- Authorize the City Attorney and City Manager to finalize the attached Task Order with Pegasus Engineering, LLC for the General Stormwater Engineering Services in an amount not-to-exceed $35,000.00.
- Authorize the cost of the Task Order to be paid from the Stormwater Fund.
- Attachments: Task Order No. 2015-19.
Schedule: On-going services as directed by the City Manager and/or Department Managers.
City Council Action:
( ) Approved As Recommended
( ) Approved With Modification
( ) Disapproved
( ) Continued Date:
( ) Other