City Council Meeting
City of DeBary
Subject: No Name Lake Stormwater Pump Station Post Design Services Pegasus Engineering
From: City Manager
Meeting/Hearing Date: March 2, 2016
( ) Ordinance
( ) Resolution
( ) Other
( X) Supporting Documents/Contracts
The Council recently approved a construction contract for the No Name Lake Pump Station. Pegasus has a continuing contract with the city and we are need of services for the following tasks:
1. Prepare and submit the Notice of Commencement (NOC) forms to the St. Johns River Water
Management District (SJRWMD) for the permitted project 48 hours prior to construction.
2. Review and process shop drawings.
3. Review and process equivalent product substitutions and/or value engineering cost proposals
4. Address RFIs (Requests for Information) during construction.
5. Coordinate with the electrical and structural subconsultants during construction.
6. Prepare for and attend six (6) progress meetings with the City’s Construction Manager and the contractor
(Villages Construction, Inc.).
7. Review the CCTV inspection and issue deficiency comments.
8. Prepare for and participate in the substantial completion inspection and provide "punchlist" items to
Kevin Hare for submittal to the contractor.
9. Prepare for and participate in the final inspection to confirm that the "punchlist" items have been
10. Review the signed and sealed asbuilt drawings provided by the contractor's surveyor and issue review
11. Prepare and submit the asbuilt certification to the St. Johns River Water Management District
(SJRWMD) for the permitted project upon completion of construction.
Approve Task Order 2015-06 in the amount of $27,000 with Pegasus Engineering for No Name Lake Stormwater Pump Station Post Design Services.
City Council Action:
( ) Approved As Recommended
( ) Approved With Modification
( ) Disapproved
( ) Continued Date:
( ) Other