City Council Meeting
City of DeBary
Subject: Small Scale Stormwater Projects Post Design Services
From: City Manager
Meeting/Hearing Date: September 3, 2015
( ) Ordinance
( ) Resolution
( ) Other
(X ) Supporting Documents/Contracts
The Council has approved the small scale stormwater construction project Bid Package #2. The City is now in need of Post-Design Engineering Services.
The following projects were approved by the Council:
- 44 Seminole Drive Drainage Improvements
- 54 and 58 Shell Road Drainage Improvements
- Barwick Maintenance Facility – Phase 1 Site Improvements
- 250 Adelaide Street Drainage Improvements
- Rob Sullivan Park Drainage Improvements
- 294 DeLeon Road Drainage Improvements
- Lower Lake Outfall Improvements
Pegasus Engineering would perform the following activities under the Task Order:
- Prepare for and attend the pre-construction meeting.
- Prepare and submit the Notice of Commencement (NOC) forms to the St. Johns River Water Management District (SJRWMD) for the permitted projects 48 hours prior to construction.
- Review and process shop drawings.
- Address RFIs (Requests for Information) during construction.
- Prepare for and attend six (6) progress meetings with the City’s Construction Manager and the contractor (Ovation / All Terrain Tractor Service).
- Prepare for and participate in the substantial completion inspections and provide "punchlist" items to Kevin Hare to submit to the contractor.
- Prepare for and participate in the final inspections to confirm that the "punchlist" items have been adequately addressed.
- Review the signed and sealed asbuilt drawings provided by the contractor's surveyor and issue review comments.
- Prepare and submit the asbuilt certifications to the St. Johns River Water Management District (SJRWMD) for the permitted projects upon completion of construction.
Pegasus would perform the activities at a cost of $25,000.
Approve Task Order # 2015-02 with Pegasus Engineering for Post Design Engineering Services in the amount of $25,000.
City Council Action:
( ) Approved As Recommended
( ) Approved With Modification
( ) Disapproved
( ) Continued Date:
( ) Other